Covid-19 Preparedness Protocol
The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority.
TheraMind Center of Newport Beach has implemented protocols for your safety and ours in accordance with all applicable CDC and Clinical TMS Society guidelines on Covid-19 preparedness.
- Our schedule limits the number of patients in the Center to maintain proper distance between patients and staff, and to allow for between patient treatment room and facility cleaning and disinfecting.
- All non-patient areas at the Center are cleaned and disinfected multiple times throughout the day and between patient appointments.
- Patient treatment rooms are cleaned and disinfected before and after appointments, including with UV light disinfection.
- Air quality and circulation in the Center is within all CDC guidelines.
Please review the steps outlined below prior to your appointment and follow these guidelines throughout the course of your treatment:
- All persons entering the building at 2900 Bristol St., Building B, are required to wear masks.
- All patients are required to provide and wear a mask while in the Center.
- When scheduling your appointment our staff will ask several Covid-19 screening questions. These screening questions will be asked again before entering the Center for each appointment.
- You must advise us if you have any symptoms, such as a flu-like illness, fever, shortness of breath or recent exposure to someone who does, or exposure to someone tested positive for Covid-19.
- Before entering the Center, staff will take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- If you have a temperature above CDC guidelines, if you have Covid-19 symptoms, or your screening indicates a risk of Covid-19, your appointment will be rescheduled and staff will advise you on next steps in your treatment. You may need to obtain a doctor’s release to return to treatment.
- Patients may, but are not required, to wear their own nitrile or latex gloves when in the Center.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the Center for your use.
- Come to your appointment unaccompanied if possible. Unnecessary visitors will not be permitted in the Center at this time.
On behalf of the entire TheraMind Center of Newport Beach team, we hope that you and those around you are safe and healthy during these challenging and unprecedented times.
Thank you for your continued support and loyalty. We look forward to seeing you in the TheraMind Center of Newport Beach soon. Be safe and stay well.
– the TheraMind team
TheraMind Center of Newport Beach
2900 Bristol Street, B205
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (833) 867-6463 | Fax: (805) 845-9820